U6-Lite, Wi-Fi 6 Access Point with dual-band 2×2 MIMO in a compact design for low-profile mounting.
UniFi 6 Lite is a 2×2 Wi-Fi 6 access point that delivers up to 1.5 Gbps aggregate radio rate with 5 GHz (MU-MIMO and OFDMA) and 2.4 GHz (MIMO) radios. Mount UniFi 6 Lite horizontally in the ceiling to cover a high-density environment, or mount it vertically on the wall to extend its range. UniFi 6 Lite has a compact and nano-sized design, so it can use nanoHD covers and mounting accessories.
- 2×2 high-efficiency Wi-Fi 6
- 5 GHz band 2×2 MU-MIMO and OFDMA with radio rate of 1.2 Gbps
- 2.4 GHz band 2×2 MIMO with radio rate of 300 Mbps
- Gigabit Ethernet, powered with 802.3af PoE (PoE injector not included)
- Compatible with UAP-nanoHD covers and recessed mounting bracket
- Managed by UniFi Network Controller version: 5.14.3 or higher
Integrate the U6-Lite with your UniFi Network Controller in minutes, and:
- Manage your networks from a single interface.
- Enjoy intuitive configuration options, as well as robust device control and monitoring.
- Upgrade device firmware remotely.
- Easily manage network users and guests.
- Personalize the design, architecture, and privacy of guest hotspots.
|Dimensions||Ø160 x 32.65 mm (Ø6.3 x 1.3″)|
|Weight||Without Mount: 300 g (10.6 oz)
With Mount: 315 g (11.1 oz)
|Enclosure Characteristics||Polycarbonate 110 and ADC12 Die Casting|
|Mounting Characteristics||Polycarbonate, SGCC Steel|
|Processor Specs||880 MHz MIPS 1004 KEc|
|Memory Information||256 MB|
|Management Interface||Ethernet In-Band|
|Networking Interface||(1) 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet RJ45|
|Power Method||802.3af PoE, Passive PoE (48V)|
|Power Supply||802.3af PoE; 48V, 0.32A PoE Adapter (Not Included)|
|Supported Voltage Range||44 to 57VDC|
|Max. Power Consumption||12W|
|Max. TX Power
|2 x 2
2 x 2
|Operating Temperature||-30 to 60° C (-22 to 140° F)|
|Operating Humidity||5 – 95% Noncondensing|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC|
Wi-Fi 4/Wi-Fi 5/Wi-Fi 6
|Wireless Security||WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2/WPA3*)*Supported With Upcoming Controller Versions|
|BSSID||8 per Radio|
|Advanced QoS||Per-User Rate Limiting|
|Guest Trafc Isolation||Supported|
|Supported Data Rates (Mbps)|
|802.11a||6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps|
|802.11n (Wi-Fi 4)||6.5 Mbps to 300 Mbps (MCS0 – MCS15, HT 20/40)|
|802.11b||1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps|
|802.11g||6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps|
|802.11ac (Wi-Fi 5)||6.5 Mbps to 866.7 Mbps (MCS0 – MCS9 NSS1/2, VHT 20/40/80)|
|802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6)||6.3 Mbps to 1.2 Gbps (MCS0 – MCS11 NSS1/2, HE 20/40/80)|
Installation Guide (click to download)