WiFiMan Wizard is a portable spectral analyzer designed for the WiFiMan iOS and Android mobile application with which it communicates wirelessly via Bluetooth. Together with a Lidar-equipped smartphone, it is able to project the WiFi scan on a map created by the Lidar and your movement/field walk around the building. The spectrum analyzer works in the license-free bands 2.4 – 2.5 GHz and 5.15 – 5.85 GHz with a sensitivity of up to -96 dBm. The device itself has an integrated battery with a capacity of 300mAh, a maximum duration of 240 minutes for continuous scanning and a USB-C connector for recharging.
- 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz unlicensed band scanning
- 240 minutes continuous scanning battery life
- BLE smartphone pairing with USB-C charging port
- Support iPhone Mag-safe with Mag-safe cover
- Works with WiFiman mobile app since version 0.18.0 for iOS and 1.15.0 for Android
- Spectral analyzer, scheduler and frequency mapping inside the building using Lidar technology