- Management via WWW or SNMP v2.
- Temperature measurement inside the strip.
- Possibility to measure temperatures from 4 1-Wire sensors.
- Event Config – adjustable delay of turning on outputs after switching on the strip.
- Event Config – the ability to program sockets on/off depending on the temperature.
- Event Config – the ability to program sending an e-mail or SNMP trap when the temperature reading meets the given condition.
- Watchdog – the ability to control up to 5 IP addresses and react in case of no response.
- Scheduler – it is possible to program up to 10 time events to turn on or off the socket (only sockets 1-5).
- Remote – the ability to remotely control via the Lan Controller website.
- NTP support for automatic time setting according to reference servers.
|Quantity of sockets||5|
|Supply voltage||230V AC|
|Connection type||Cable with plug|
|Interfaces||Ethernet 10 Mbit/s
1-Wire – support for up to 4 sensors via RJ11.
Examples of application
- Server cabinets.
- Low power heating control.
- Power supply for devices requiring remote control.
- Power supply for devices requiring temporary on/off.